In addition to academic training, Quentin N. Burdick Job Corps provides career technical training in several vocational trades.
All students who enter in Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive, or Construction career technical training areas will train in a variety of green subject areas. These career areas are marked below with a green tree icon .
- Advanced Auto Technician (Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified)
- Carpentry (Apprenticeships available)
- Facilities Maintenance (Apprenticeships available)
- Food Service (Certifications available)
- Health Occupations (Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), and Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) certifications available)
- Medical Office Support (Certifications available)
- Office Administration (Certifications available)
- Welding (Certification available)
Advanced Career Training (ACT) is available to students who demonstrate the skills, motivation, and enthusiasm to compete at the college level.
Return to top of page
Page last updated:
Tuesday, August 12, 2014